If you would like to submit an article to be featured as a guest post, please read our guidelines below and complete the form at the bottom of the page. Submissions that do not adhere to all the guidelines have a great chance to be rejected.
1. Articles must be original and mustn’t be published before on the Internet. You also agree not to publish them anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog/site or as guest posts in other blogs).
2. Articles must be well-written and related to our blog. This means that you can write on topics like:
- Tips on kitchen remodeling.
- Tips on choosing kitchen cabinets, countertops, backsplashes and floors.
- Tips on buying kitchen utensils and appliances.
- Tips on kitchen decoration.
- Tips on designing a new kitchen.
- Reviews of kitchen products or services.
- Tips on choosing kitchen contractors.
- Other tips for the kitchen: about the equipment of this special, oft-used room in our home.
3. Articles must be helpful to our readers and not written for the sole purpose to get a link back. There is no minimum length for the articles, but usually a high-quality one has over 600 words.
4. You can include one link to your website in the byline (do not spam keywords there, though). The byline will appear below your article when published.
5. If you use images in order to present better your information, all of them should be credited with a copyright notice.
6. We reserve the right to place ads like Google Adsense on the page with your article.
7. Please submit your article by attaching a .TXT, a .DOC or an .HTML file using the form below. In order to make your article easier to read, you may use HTML tags for paragraphs, headings, sub-headings, italics, bolds and bullet points. Please do not use CSS code, tables or font tags.
Usually within 48 hours I will reply stating if we will accept your guest post or what has to be changed in order to be accepted.