IKEA Kitchen Planner is free and easy to use kitchen design software to create 2D and 3D virtual models of your dream kitchen. The software has all the elements you need to fully equip your new kitchen. If you need a bid of an inspiration, you can also use the “ready-made” IKEA kitchens, which can be found on their website. Continue reading “Free Kitchen Design Software – IKEA Kitchen Planner”
Curtains, even very ordinary ones, can greatly enhance the look of your kitchen. With kitchen curtains you control how much sunlight is allowed into this special room of your home. Good, natural lighting is a basic requirement for your normal work process in the kitchen. Continue reading “Kitchen Curtains – a Fast, Easy and Affordable Way to Renovate the Look of Your Kitchen”
The selection of your kitchen sink will depend on…
- the size of the cabinet underneath your sink.
- the size of your countertop (whether it has backsplash or not).
- the material of your countertop.
- the way you will use your sink.
- your preferences.
- how much you can afford.
Trash cans are among the items we most often use in our kitchens, so they must be strong, durable, easy to use and occupy a minimal amount of space. Continue reading “How To Select Kitchen Trash Cans”
With kitchen rugs you can…
- bring warmth, color and a cheerful mood to your kitchen.
- hide old flaws, if you have any, on the kitchen flooring.
- revivify the flooring, if you think it isn’t attractive enough.
- keep the flooring in good condition, protecting it from damages and stains.
- prevent, to some extent, dropped objects from breaking.
- make your work in the kitchen more pleasant, feeling their warmth and softness under your feet…
There are so many kinds of kitchen flooring that it may be quite difficult for you to choose one. Each of the possible flooring materials has advantages and disadvantages. The best way to choose your flooring is to answer the questions below. Continue reading “How To Choose Your Kitchen Flooring”
It will help you to select your cutting boards if you can first prepare answers to questions such as these…
1. How much space do you have on the kitchen countertop?
If you want a large cutting board (for example, 19 to 13 inches (48 to 33 cm)), you must have a place to put it on the countertop. You may also wish to leave the board there after use. Do you have enough free space? Continue reading “Kitchen Cutting Boards Review | Wood & Plastic Cutting Board Ideas”
Different kitchen knife sharpeners are available. For example…
- a sharpening steel.
- a sharpening stone.
- manual and electric sharpeners.
- a sharpener attached to a can opener…
Kitchen knives come in all shapes and sizes, each with a different function. To work efficiently in your kitchen you must know which knife to use for what purpose. As a beginning, you need only get the first three knives listed below. As time goes on, and your needs grow and become more refined, you can add others to your collection. Continue reading “Best Kitchen Knives Review”