If you would like to submit an article to be featured as a guest post on our kitchen blog, please read our guidelines below and complete the form at the bottom of the page. Submissions that do not adhere to the guidelines have a great chance to be rejected.
1. Articles must be original and mustn’t be published on the Internet before.
2. Articles must be well-written and related to our kitchen blog. This means that you can write on topics like:
- Tips on kitchen remodeling.
- Tips on choosing kitchen cabinets, countertops, backsplashes and floors.
- Tips on buying kitchen utensils and appliances.
- Tips on kitchen decoration.
- Tips on designing a new kitchen.
- Reviews of kitchen products or services.
- Tips on choosing kitchen contractors.
- Other tips about the kitchen: about the equipment of this special, oft-used room in our home.
3. Articles must be helpful to our readers and not written for the sole purpose to get a link/links back.
4. There is no minimum length for the articles, but generally articles of at least 600 words in length look good.
5. You can include a byline with a link to your website (please do not spam keywords there). The byline will be placed below your article.
6. You can use images in order to better present your information. Those ones that are not your possession should be credited with a copyright notice.
7. We reserve the right to place ads like, for example, Google Ads on the page with your article.
We will usually reply within 48 hours stating if we will accept your article or what has to be changed in order to be accepted.